Tuesday, September 13, 2011

June

It's been a while since I posted last so now I'm going to do a little catch up!
Here's what we did in June
Emily finally learned how to pump the green swing all by herself!  This has been so nice for me!  I've know she could do it by herself for a while but she just wouldn't.  I don't know what changed but I'm glad she finally decided to do it all by herself.
J.R. and Emily playing at Pizza Hut

Emily has started wanting to be bare foot a lot. She always wants to take her shoes off, no matter where we are. We were going for a walk at the park when she sat down, took off her shoes and told me she didn't need them anymore. She walked the rest of the way bare foot. She's just like her Grandma Fryer!


After dinner one night Emily started clearing the table all by herself, then she went and got a stool from the bathroom and roped Daddy into helping her do the dishes. They loaded the dishwasher together and washed some of the dishes by hand.  They both had a great time and I got the night off from doing dishes!


Emily and her friend Jonet going for a walk together at the park


J.R. has been taking Emily on Daddy Daughter Dates once a week for a while now, but he has just recently started taking pictures during them. This time they went to Toys R Us and played in the cars


Emily and I met J.R. at work for his luch break and we had a picnic by the pond.  We were invaded by the ducks!  I surprised at how close they came to us.  We were sitting on that picnic blanket and they didn't even care!  One of them even tried to take stuff out of my purse!


On another Daddy Daughter Date Daddy took Emily to Sams Club and threw her in the huge box full of stuffed animals!  She LOVED it!


One Saturday we ordered Pizza and took it to the VA grounds to eat it on our picnic blanket.  The VA grounds here are so pretty.  We sat in an area with lots of big rocks and we all enjoyed climbing on them.






Another Daddy Daughter Date!
Emily got her very first Happy Meal!
She didn't eat anything in it, but she loved the toy.  It was a little doll head with a comb.  Now she not only loves to brush the dolls hair but she loves to brush Mommy and Daddy's hair too.  She does a great job being nice and gentle.  It actually feels really nice to have her brush my hair.


Daddy got her a chocolate bar!


I got my hair cut!


I think it looks much better than it did before.  J.R. likes it too!


Emily put on Daddy's shoes and socks all by herself!
It was pretty funny to watch her walk around in those big shoes


Emily got her very first hair cut on June 17th.
I was really surprised at how little they took off.  It was pretty even already so they only took off about a 1/2 inch all the way around.


Waiting for the cutting to begin!


Here's the finished product!


Even though they only took off a half inch it looked a lot better in the back.


My Mother's Day flower is doing really well!
The primary kids had a lesson on faith and they were each given a very small plastic cup with 2 tomato seads in it.  They were told to water it and watch it grow.  Apparently Emily's cup had more than 2 seeds in it because we ended up wth 10 little plants!
Now that it's September we only have 4 plants left.  We had some pretty big wind and rain storms that killed off a few of the plants and some of them just didn't survive the transplant.


Grandma and Bapa sent Emily a cute shirt for the 4th of July!
She loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair, it looks great! I can't believe how big Emily is getting.

    ReplyDelete