Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Pitty Pitty Dess"



My Aunt Sarah gave this dress to Emily about two weeks ago and she LOVES it! The first Sunday that we had it I cut the tags off and turned around with it in my hand. Emily was in the room and she got very excited and said "Pitty Pitty Dess!" She was so excited to wear it! I left it on her all day and then on Monday she found the dress and wanted to wear it again so my Dad put it on over her other clothes and she was just as happy as she could be. She did the same thing on Tuesday and then on Wednesday I put it in the closet so it would stay nice a little longer. When she woke up from her nap she looked for it for a while and then gave up. I think I'm going to have to make her some more pretty dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment