
One night I was complaining to J.R. that my feet hurt so he brought out the foot bath. I shared it with Emily for a while but then Emily said she wanted bubbles. Daddy put dish soap in the water and put the foot bath on the bubble setting. This is what we got! Emily absolutely loved it!

Emily has been a lot more interesting in babies lately. She has even started playing with her dolls. It is fun for me to watch her little mothering skills develop.

J.R. got me a new camera for Mother's day so I was started taking some random pictures just for fun. This is one of those.

Another random, yet very cute picture of my little one

Mommy and Emily sharing a beater after we made cup cakes together.

I have been working on my scrapbook while Emily naps and then when she wakes up she usually colors for a while. She loves to use all the different colored pens.

She drew this picture and told me it was a dog. She even gave him a tail!

Daddy gave Emily a cupcake!

and she really liked it!

Messy Face!

Emily loves our deck
She likes to bring her books outside and read

Our backyard set up is so good. We have a trampoline that came with the house, a sandbox, and a swing set! It is great! Now all I need is stairs off the back deck so I don't have to worry about her going out in the road while she get to the back yard. I usually go with her but every now and then I let her do it by herself.

Emily looking through her "Princess Potty Box"
She has been potty trained for a little over a month and she has only had one accident!
I still give her treats because she starts to not tell me when she needs to go if I don't

Fruit Snacks are her favorite potty treat!

Daddy and Emily playing in the sand

I started doing a lot of babysitting and this is the little girl I watch on Tuesdays.
Jonet and Emily sporting paper towel shoes!

It all started because they were playing in the rain and they wanted to dry their feet off...then they wanted to wear the paper towels as shoes! Then of course they wanted to go out and play in the rain with them on. They had a lot of fun and I had fun watching them!

Emily is getting so big! She outgrew her car seat so we had to get her a booster seat. She is very proud of her pink booster seat, she tells almost everyone about it. She is also very worried that I am going to put her back in her regular car seat so every time we say we are going Bye Bye she has to make sure she is going to ride in her pink booster seat!
Emily is getting really big isn't she? Wow. It looks like everything is going well for you guys. Thanks for keeping us posted!
ReplyDelete