Here are some videos of a trip we took to Dollywood a few weeks ago.
They were not part of the vacation with J.R.'s parents but they are fun!
The top one is of J.R. and Emily on the "Tea Cups" as Emily calls them. I can't go on this ride with her because I don't feel very good when we get done, but J.R. has lots of fun with her on this one! You can hear her laughing in the video. I love it!
Emily driving the cars!
She really likes this ride, I think it's because she gets to drive!
They were not part of the vacation with J.R.'s parents but they are fun!
The top one is of J.R. and Emily on the "Tea Cups" as Emily calls them. I can't go on this ride with her because I don't feel very good when we get done, but J.R. has lots of fun with her on this one! You can hear her laughing in the video. I love it!
Emily driving the cars!
She really likes this ride, I think it's because she gets to drive!
No comments:
Post a Comment