Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas and Ben's Wedding

These pictures are not in any kind of order and I don't want to have to cut and paste a bunch of them to get them in order, so this is what you get. Sorry!

Ben and Natalie's Wedding!

My brother Ben got married December 18th!
J.R., Emily, my sister Becky and I drove out to Utah from Tennessee so we could be there for it.

Emily with her cousins Millie and Miles

Ben and Natalie after the wedding

Emily crashed about 5 minutes after we left the reception.

The reception lasted until 10pm. It was supposed to be done at 9 but it lasted longer. By the time we got back to my Grandma's house it was after midnight. Emily has never stayed asleep during a transfer from the car to her bed but this time she did. I even put her pajamas on her and she didn't wake up!


Christmas with the Fryer family!

We had Christmas with my family on the 19th since Rick and Chy were going back to Colorado that day and J.R., Emily and I were going up to Idaho on the 21st.

Rick and Chy got my Mom and Dad a Dutch oven!

I gave my Mom and Dad a calendar with pictures of all their kids and grandkids on it.


Christmas with the Cutler family!

J.R. and I drove up to Ashton Idaho to see his sister Tiffany and her family.
This is April, she is one week younger than Emily so it was lots of fun to see them play together.

Emily pushing April around in a shopping cart.
April has 3 brothers but the pictures I got of them were not very good so I didn't put them on here.

Grandma and Grandpa Cutler have lots of fun toys for the kids!
Daddy was trying to show Emily how to make it go.

Emily finally figured it out!
Unfortunately she hit the garage door right after this picture was taken and it scared her so much she wouldn't get back in the jeep.

J.R.'s Mom and Dad got a Wii for Christmas!
Here they are playing Mario Kart!

Santa came to visit on Christmas Eve!
Emily is a bit scared of Santa so Grandma had to sit on his lap with her.

Emily opening her present from Santa
It was pink princess pajamas!

Here she is in her pretty pajamas

Emily and Daddy waiting to go out and see what Santa brought!

Wow, J.R. got Mario Brothers!

Grandma and Grandpa got Mario Kart!

Emily got a little baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa. It's face moves like it's sucking a pacifier and drinking a bottle. It also laughs, cries and makes breathing sounds. Emily likes J.R. and I to play with it but she doesn't want to hold it herself.

Emily got an aqua doodle book! She really likes it!

She got a miniature Aurora doll that she can dress up too. That is her favorite present!

The only present she got from J.R. and was a princess wii game. She didn't want to open it because it was in a small package, but she was very excited when she saw what it was!

Back Home in Tennessee!

December 31st was a nice day here in Tennessee so J.R. and Emily gave our dog Pebbles a much needed bath.

Emily had a lot of fun out there with Daddy and Pebbles!

I needed a recent picture of J.R. and I for the calendar I made my parents so I had Becky take one. I think it turned out pretty nice.


Back in Idaho

Grandma got Emily her own little Christmas tree to decorate! Grandma put the lights and the red stuff on it but Emily took it off because she wanted to do it all by herself. She had a lot of fun doing it. Grandma even got her some princess decorations to put on the tree!

Grandpa and Emily talking

We attempted to go sledding but Emily did not like it at all.

I was trying to convince Emily to get back on the sled but she didn't want anything to do with it!

J.R.'s Dad pulling J.R. and I on the sled.

J.R. kept leaning farther and farther back until I gave up and just laid down in the snow.
We had fun!

J.R. and I on the sled

Laura got Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the wii!

J.R. and I trying out the Mario Brothers game

Back at Grandma Asay's House in Utah

My Mom and I made a calendar for Grandma with pictures of her kids, Grandkids and Great Grandkids on it! She liked it a lot.

The morning after Ben and natalie's wedding we had a big breakfast and Ben and Natalie came too since we were going to have Christmas that day too.
Rick and Chy started a major Rubber band fight as breakfast was wrapping up.

Rick trying to shoot Chy with a rubber band!

Rick showing Millie how to shoot a rubber band so she could get her Mom!

Chy shooting rubber bands at everyone while my Dad took up a somewhat protected spot by the table and I picked rubber bands out of my breakfast!

Rick and Dad looking on while Ben rides some crazy contraption down the street.

Apparently at some point Natalie said she wouldn't marry Ben unless he had a shot gun, so this is the "shot gun" my parents gave her!
Natalie said it was acceptable
(In case you can't tell it's a lighter shaped like a gun)

Becky and I made ornaments for everyone for Christmas. I obviously made the one with Emily's picture on it and Becky made the more artistic heart shaped one.

Our complete (at this point) family
Back row: Chy, Rick, Laura, J.R., Natalie and Ben
Front row: Kris, Millie, Dad, Emily, Mom, Miles, and Becky

Dad with Becky and Laura


Ben and Natalie's Reception

Ben and Natalie dancing together

The wedding cake

The cake topper!
I love it! It fits their personalities perfectly!

Dad and Natalie dancing together

Ben and Natalie

In love!

Laura and J.R. at the reception

Mom and Ben dancing

Rick and Chy

Natalie's shoes
They say "Mrs. Fryer" on them

My Mom and Grandma Fryer made these dresses and my Mom wanted a picture of us all spinning. It took a few tries but we got it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what fun to look at these!!! Thanks for putting them on your blog! It was so much fun to have everyone together for a few days! Hope we can make it happen again real soon!!! Love ya! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete