I'm finally getting up to date here!
We have had lots of fun these last two months!

While Emily was waiting at the top of the stairs for Daddy to come home I took a couple of pictures.

Emily showing me the big smile she was going to give Daddy when he got home!

Blankie waited for Daddy with her!

Emily and Mommy cuddling on the couch

Emily has started trying to brush her own hair, but a little doll brush and curly hair do not mix well.

I started doing a little preschool book with Emily. She loves it!

Emily's first attempt at coloring in the lines
She did amazingly well

Covered in bubbles from head to toe!

Emily has started helping me load the dishwasher.
Don't worry, I rearranged it before I ran it!

Rocking in a little rocking chair that used to be mine

Sitting on the toy box teasing Mommy

Emily loves playing the piano! She usually sings while she plays, it's so cute!

Valentines Day was great!
J.R. brought this big velvet heart home to me and look what was inside...

Chocolate Truffles!!!

Emily got a Valentine from Daddy too!
She LOVES her Princess pillow.

Daddy and Emily cuddling on the couch with the princess pillow

Daddy and Emily at a fast food restaurant on our way to drop Daddy off at the airport.
He went to a podiatry conference in Utah and was gone for 5 days.

Emily didn't get a nap today... she didn't make until bedtime either
I don't know how she fell asleep like that, it looks so uncomfortable.

Emily in her pretty dress after church on Sunday

She didn't get a nap on Sunday either.
Once again, she didn't make it until bedtime.
This cute little video was taken while we were waiting at the top of the stairs for Daddy to come home. I love it!
Hi! I love that pretty blue dress and her curls are adorable. Have a great day! Love Tiff
ReplyDeleteYou do such a great job keeping us in the know. Emily is a doll. Her dress is so pretty, she makes it it so pretty. Just love the curls! Love Sarah
ReplyDelete