Friday, December 11, 2009

Portrait's

J.R.'s sister and her husband enjoy taking professional pictures, so the last couple days I was there Bridgette took some adorable pictures of Emily and I.

This picture was taken while we were testing the flash and other lighting things that they use

Emily and I were supposed to be playing with blocks so Bridgette could get some natural looking shots. This one is just so sweet

Just playin'

Between the blocks and these next two we tried to get some pictures of Emily alone and it didn't go over well. She got very upset and would not let me put her down. We made the most of the situation and took some cute ones of us together! I have wanted to get some Mommy-Daughter pictures with her since she was born so it worked out good.


I love this one of Emily
I think I'm going to use it as her 2 year old picture

I love Emily's smile here

I was tickling her so she would smile!
So Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment