
J.R. built Emily a toy box for Christmas!
When J.R. told me he was going to build her a toy box I was very worried that it wouldn't look very good, but I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out

Emily opening her Pajamas on Christmas Eve

They have little ballerina's on them. Emily really liked them!

The way Emily opened the present made the wraping paper into a little hat!

This is the first time Emily has actually posed for the camera! I told her to stand in front of the tree and smile and she did! I was pretty excited.

Teasing Emily!

Christmas Morning

At first Emily wasn't so sure what to think of everything but she warmed up pretty quick

The toy box was her favorite toy! Now she gets in and says "Cleam up, cleam up" and throws all the toys out so she can play in it with only her favorite toys!



She got a slinky in her stocking

Opening up her big present from Grandma cutler
It was a Little People doll house. She loves it!

Emily loves to pop the air bubbles that come in boxes

Books!

After we were done opening presents

Playing with her doll house in the toy box
I must say, I am impressed with the toy box. I had a hard time imagining it when you told me about it on the phone, but nice work J.R.! I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete