
Emily and Daddy relaxing together on a Saturday morning

Emily coloring on her little easel. Grandma and Bapa Fryer got it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it!

We found this little princess basketball in the clearance section at Wal Mart for $5 and she loves it. Whenever J.R. gets home she says "I wanna play basketball. Lets get the princess basketball." I used to play with it when Emily was done but she has become quite protective of her ball and now she doesn't want me to play with it.

That little easel came with markers and she has just recently started coloring on herself with them. Hopefully she will do better in the future. At least they are dry erase markers that come off easily with soap and water.

The other side of her face

Emily trying to drink both her milk and her juice at the same time!
She saw this picture as I was loading it onto the blog and she started laughing and said "Silly Emily!"

A pretty dress for a pretty girl
What a lot of fun pictures! Little Emily is really growing up even since last time I saw her. I love that new dress. What a little princess!
ReplyDelete