Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun in the Snow!

It has snowed twice here in Tennessee and the first time we didn't do anything fun with it, so this time we decided to use the hill in our back yard to our advantage and go sledding!
Emily decked out in her snow suit from last year. It barely fit this year, in fact she was walking a little bit funny at first because it was so tight.

Riding her little bike while she waited for Mommy and Daddy to get ready to go outside.

Helping Mommy carry the sled back up the hill. It was snowing and the flakes were big so they kind of got in the way of the picture.
Here are some fun video's of us sledding together. At first Emily didn't like the sled but after she watched J.R. and I go down a few times I grabbed her and made her come down with us and she had a blast for the remainder of the time.

This should have gone on the last post but I forgot about it so I just decided to add it to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment