
Emily is really into princesses right now so when she started climbing out of her crib last week we decided to get her a princess toddler bed. She loves it! So far we
haven't had any problems with her coming out of her room at night or during nap time. In fact, most of the time she tells me that she wants to go to sleep! This picture was taken the morning after we got the bed.

Here is the
bedding set we got to go with it

Yes, we know she is very spoiled, a canopy bed at the age of 2!

Daddy is still not ready to let go of the baby stage. I'm just glad he finally decided it was
OK for her to be in a regular bed and not a crib. We have been
discussing it for a while now.

Here is the toy box that came with the bed. It's just fabric and the lid is very flimsy. Emily gets very
frustrated that she can't put it on by herself.

This bench came with it too. Emily has some of her stuffed animals and dolls in the the little baskets now. She also likes to wear them around as hats! I still need to get a picture of that.
Another princess thing!
This is the princess tent and tunnel we got using some Toy's R Us gift cards we got in the mail.
I'm still surprised that J.R. can fit in there. It's a tight squeeze even for me!

Emily is so pleased that her Daddy is in the tent with her

Looking down the tunnel

My precious little girl
Cute little dress

I made these cupcakes for Valentines day. We were at the store a few days before Valentines Day and J.R. saw some cupcakes with swirly frosting that he wanted to buy. They were $13! I told him I would make some at home and attempt to frost them the way the ones in the store were frosted. Here is how they turned out. I was impressed and so was J.R.! While I was practicing on some wax paper Emily told me I was making pretty flowers.
Wow, that is quite a bedding set! She looks like she loves it. Nice job on the cupcakes.
ReplyDelete