Emily has been having so much fun lately!
I think I like this age the best so far. She plays so well by herself and with her friends now. I love it! It is also really fun to listen to her explanation of what she is doing. She has quite the imagination already!
This video is where I found out that Emily thought the dog bowl was a waterfall. A few minutes after I came inside from taking this video I saw Emily and Pebbles playing tug-a-war with something white. I went outside to find out what it was...it was Emily's diaper! I brought her in and gave her a bath after that.
This video is so funny! I think Emily has figured out that her Daddy is a foot doctor.
This has nothing to do with this video but it is a cute little side note. Almost every night Emily wants Daddy to put a band aid on her foot before she goes to sleep. She leaves it there all night too.
If anyone looks at this before I get the videos fixed, I'm sorry. For some reason they won't play and I can't remember the other way to upload them. Hopefully I will have it fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got them to work. They play for me anyway. That is so funny that she plays in the dog dish! Devin would do that every time we would visit my friend who has a dog.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! Emily is getting so big - holy smokes! Congrats on the house and being in Tennessee! Are you guys liking it there? It looks like a pretty state. Glad all is going well!
ReplyDelete