Monday, September 13, 2010

July and a little bit of August

Sorry it's been so long since I updated my blog.
The last couple of months have been really busy but also really fun!

Emily and I got some matching shirts and she was so excited about it.
Every time she wears her flag shirt she wants me to wear mine too.

Emily cuddling with Daddy after her bath. It has become a routine for her to ask for Daddy to hold her after I get her out of the tub. Daddy loves it!

Emily kept reaching up and touching Daddy's face while he held her.

I made Emily a pair of princess pajamas.
They were supposed to be big because I wanted her to have some grow room. The pants ended up much bigger that I wanted them too, but Grandma fixed them a few weeks ago when we went to visit.

Playing on the bed in her new pajamas

I decided to grow some flowers in the front yard this year and they grew really well.
Here are the pictures of each flower that I grew.
This one is a blue star Dalia. I'm not sure why they called it blue because it looks more purple to me.

This one is Rose Mallow
It is one of my favorites!

This one is Cosmos Candy Stripe
You can't see the stripes in this one but they are there.

This one and the next one are Cosmos Sea Shells


This one is another Cosmos Candy Stripe

The day before we left for New Hampshire Becky and I were enjoying some good books, Emily felt a little left out so she grabbed a book and joined us on the bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted! I was worried that you gave up on the whole institution. I love the pajamas. How fun! Also, the flowers are beautiful! I didn't know you liked gardening. Keep up the posting.

    ReplyDelete