While we were in NH we went on a hike to Cloud Land Falls in the Franconia Notch. My brother, Kris, took along his professional camera and did what he loves to do...he took pictures!
Some of these are edited and some are not. I'm sure he won't appreciate me putting unedited pictures on here under his name, but I think they are great, even without editing sooo, sorry Kris!

These were taken after the hike. New Hampshire was colder than I remember it being in August, so I wore my Moms' jacket most of the time we were there. Emily decided that she was cold and wanted to wear it, so I let her and of course Kris picked up his camera and now I have these adorable pictures!

She was trying to dance in the jacket.

On the drive up to the trai, Kris took pictures of everyone in the car and since Dad was driving and Kris was in the back seat this was what we got of Dad.
I think it's pretty cool looking. It's his reflection in the rear view mirror. (The black spot on his head is where the temperature and direction are shown. I'm sure Kris probably edited that out, but I don't have that one.)

My adorable little girl!

This one is one of my favorites!
Kris didn't want to keep this one because it is slightly fuzzy and he couldn't fix it completely because he didn't shoot it in raw (or something like that) but I told him it was too cute to get rid of, so he kept it just for me! Thanks Kris!

Laura, Emily, and Dad walking up the rocky trail

Becky, Dad, Mom, Emily and Laura on the trail

Once Emily discovered that Kris was the camera man she would give him these funny, cheesy smiles every time he even looked at her. She is too funny!

Mom and Laura

After we stopped to look at a small waterfall Emily wanted to go back to the car because she decided that we were done. She got very upset and started crying, until Grandma told her that once we got to the top and saw the big waterfall we could go back to the car. Emily was still pretty upset and wanted Grandma to carry her up the trail. Grandma told her that she couldn't carry her up because by the time we got close to the top someone might have to push her up the trail. So, Emily decided to push Grandma up the trail right then and there and this is how she did it!

At the small waterfall.
Mom and Becky were trying to get Emily to touch the water.

There were several small waterfalls along the trail.
I think Kris captured them all.

I love how the water looks in these pictures


On the way back down Emily was not happy. She wanted me to carry her all the way down and no one else would do. I had carried her a lot of the way up and I was really tired. Not only that but there were tons of rocks and I was afraid of tripping on some rocks falling down the steeper parts of the trail with her on my shoulders so Dad carried her on his shoulders almost all the way down the mountain. She would only sit still and not cry if I held her hand so this is how we walked almost all the way down the trail.




hmm, she doesn't look to happy here

Looking at something

I love this picture!

Laura, Mom and Dad

At the top!
We could have gone farther but the trail got much steeper and since Emily was being carried on Dad's shoulders we decided against it. We also had a family dinner that we had to get back to.
It was very pretty! I love waterfalls!

Laura, Becky, Mom, Dad and Emily
We were all eating chocolate covered granola bars!

Mom took over the camera here so we could get Kris in the picture.
Laura, Becky, Kris, Dad and Emily

Emily going down the trail on Bapa's shoulders

Emily, Bapa and Mommy

I love how this water looks!

Dad and Kris

This has got to be my one of my favorite pictures of Emily, ever!
I love how it shows off her curls. It is just cute!

On Bapa's shoulders with a not so cheesy smile

I absolutly love this picture too!
I love her hair, her hands and the look on her face
You do an amazing job with a camera Kris!
Thanks so much Laura :)
ReplyDeleteI don't mind that you added photos that aren't edited. I need to get the rest of them finished for you. I will try and work on them so I can get them to you as soon as possible!
Fun pictures! Good work Chris. My favorite is the one of Emily with a curl covering one of her eyes. Adorable! It looks like you guys had a really fun time.
ReplyDelete