Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emily's First Horse Ride, and September!

Emily's first horse ride!
The morning Kris was going to fly back to Arizona, Becky saddled Tucker up and we took Emily for her very first horse ride. She'd been wanting to ride on a horse for a long time because we have to pass horses every time we leave our house in Tennessee. When Emily saw Tucker she said "He's so big!" and I thought she was going to chicken out, but she didn't and I'm really glad she didn't.
Becky and Emily riding Tucker with Dad holding the lead rope.

Having so much fun!

I love this one!

Emily calls Tucker "Tigger"


What did we do in September?
We went to Dollywood again!

Emily convinced me to get on the Duckie ride with her.
She absolutely loved it!

Emily and I rode on the flying elephant ride

Emily dressed up in her princess dress a lot!

Becky and Emily blew bubbles

Emily played dolls with her Daddy!

We had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is neat that she likes horses. It is fun when they start showing their interests!

    ReplyDelete