
Here she is the morning of the hair cut. I almost called and canceled the appointment 5 times. I love her curly hair and I was worried that it wouldn't stay curly once we cut it. Emily had been begging me to cut her hair since the beginning of September and I didn't want her to give up on me and just cut it herself so I made the appointment and kept it.

Her beautiful long curly hair

Here's how much got cut off! Emily was very excited about it until she started to miss her long hair, then she wanted me to glue all this back on! She was ok once I told her that her hair would grow back eventually.

Here's the new do from the front. I like it! It did take me about 2 hours before I liked it though.

I think the back looks much better than before.

So sweet! I love having a little girl

Emily in her pretty dress.

Laura turned 27 in November! Here is the present J.R. and Emily got for me. There were actually 5 things in there but they didn't have enough wrapping paper to wrap them all separately. I seem to do that to J.R. a lot.

I got a microwave bacon cooker thing, 2 spice organizers, some Eggies so I can cook hardboiled eggs and not have to peel off the shells when they are done, and a prop for the iPhone. The little prop thing is stuck onto the bacon cooker packaging, it's the little back thing.

Emily cuddling with her Daddy!

Emily and Pebbles. Emily really loves Pebbles and he puts up with her so well. She is always bossing him around. Watch out any other siblings of Emily, prepare to be bossed around when you get here! (this is not an announcement of any kind)

Emily wanted to sit just like Mommy. Too Cute!

Emily and her Hello Kitty stuffed animal buckled in and ready to go!

Daddy let Emily have a ride in the Winnie the Poo airplane on their Daddy Daughter Date!

We put up our Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We decided that we were going to have a small tree this year and we found one that we liked too but when we went to get it J.R. mentioned that he might want a fake tree this year and so we started looking. J.R. wanted an all white tree but I didn't, so we agreed on a frosted or flocked tree but we couldn't find one. About 6 store later and lots of phone calls we gave up. All the frosted or flocked trees had already been sold. Our last stop was Sam's Club for some dog food and milk. When we walked in I saw this tree and told J.R we should get it. It looked nice in the store so why not in our house too, right. J.R. went along with it. When we got it home and in our living room I realized just how big it really was! I never looked at the height of the tree and J.R. never said anything about it so I just assumed it was ok. It didn't look that big in the store! Our 2 strands of light barely covered the tree from top to bottom and we decorated only the front of the tree. Here is what we ended up with...

The tree didn't have a top on it so it was starless for a few days. Emily and I went outside and found a stick that was the right diameter for our star and I duck taped the stick to the trunk of the tree and stuck the star on it. You would never know just by looking at it!

Emily and our Christmas tree! It took me a couple of days but I like the tree now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment