Tuesday, December 6, 2011

September

We had lots of fun in September!
(I'm doing this on my iPad and I don't know how to center the words yet so this is what you get. Sorry. I hope it doesn't bug you as much as it bugs me.)


Emily is finally fitting into her princess dress! She has been wearing it since she was 1 1/2 years old and now she is 3 1/2. The shoes are a little big still but that doesn't seem to bother her.



Emily was really board so I let her blow bubbles on the table. I don't usually let her sit on the table so she thought this was pretty cool!



Emily wanted to go camping so bad but it wasn't working with J.R.'s schedule so we set up the tent in the back yard and just played in it for a few days.



Mommy and Emily in the tent!



Daddy took Emily on a Daddy Daughter Date to the Lollipop Shop and she got 2 big lollipops! The round one was supposed to be for Daddy. As you can see she really enjoyed it!



The VA nursing home put on a petting zoo and the public was invited. Emily wanted to ride the horse and the lady holding the horse was kind enough to let Emily and all the other kids there take a turn sitting on the horse. There was a clown there too and he made balloon animals for all the kids and horns for the horse!



We had some very nice days in September and we took advantage of them by playing outside!















Emily and Daddy sharing some time together.



Emily really likes coloring right now. She has gone through several coloring books but she is getting very good at staying in the lines!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment