Tuesday, December 6, 2011

October

J.R.'s sister, her husband and kids came for a visit at the beginning of October! We really enjoyed the visit and Emily loved having her cousins around to play with whenever she wanted to.


Bridgette, Devin and Layne waiting for us outside of Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN.



Wesley was so excited to see all the fish at the aquarium. He was also just happy to be off the plane and our of the car.



A Jelly fish!



A Sea Horse



I don't know what this fish is called, but I call it a weed fish. There are some really odd fish at the aquarium!



Emily, Devin, Wesley and Layne next to a big fish tank after the dive show. You can see the diver above Layne's head.



Emily and Daddy popping up in one of the fish tank tunnels!



Daddy, Emily and Layne in a little cave in the penguin section of the aquarium.



Devin, Emily and Layne hiding from the dog. Pebbles was by the green swing when I got my camera out but by the time I took the picture he had moved.



Uncle Ben bouncing all the kids on the trampoline!



Ben took this picture outside of the International Story Telling Center in downtown Jonesborough



J.R., Laura, Bridgette, Emily, Devin and Layne with some puppets in the store portion of the Story Telling Center.



Devin, Layne and Emily



Devin, Layne and Emily outside of the Lollipop Shop in downtown Jonesborough



Emily on the carrousel at Dollywood



Emily was a great little helper in Food City. She pushed her little basket around very nicely and went exactly where I asked her to go. She had so much fun too!



While J.R. and I were cleaning out the garage Emily buckled her ball into the stroller and took it for a walk in the driveway!



On another Daddy Daughter Date!



All ready to go Trunk or Treating at the church! The round bucket has her Blankie in it and the big bag has a stuffed dog named Fluffy in it.



The back of Emily's Tinker Bell costume. She was very disappointed to find out that even though she had wings she still could not really fly.



The Tinker Bell costume with the shoes!



J.R. turned 30 this year! I got him one thing that he decided he didn't want anymore, so I returned it and got him Mario Sunshine which he was very excited about!



Yeah, Socks! The sad part is, he really was excited about the socks. He only had maybe 4 pairs left that didn't have holes in them.



Emily reading stories to her Daddy and her stuffed animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment