Here's what we did in January!
I attempted to learn how to French Braid. Here's my first attempt. It wasn't as bad as I thought it as going to be and Emily loved it!

Emily started having some bad dreams in January so she slept in our room a few times. This time we woke up to find her sleeping on Pebbles bed. She told us later that she didn't want to wake us up so she just went to sleep on the floor. She's so cute!

Emily has really started using her imagination lately. It's so fun to watch her play with her toys and make things up! She sitting in a little rocking chair that I had when I was a little girl. My Dad and Uncle made the chair and my Mom painted it.

Reading to her baby...

Playing with her stuffed dog, Spot!

Spinning Spot and Fluffy on the spinny chair!

Emily loves to play memory games and she is really good at them. I actually have to try to beat her now!

No comments:
Post a Comment