Tuesday, May 29, 2012

March

Emily and her cousin Wesley going for a walk around the neighborhood. It was a windy day but still nice for the beginning of March.



Going shopping with 2 kids was a lot different than with just one. The most challenging part was when we would go to Kroger, Emily would want to push the little basket and so would Wesley. Thankfully they both listened pretty well and they didn't run anybody over. They got close though! They almost knocked things off the shelves several times too.



J.R. loved having a little boy around, it made us both want another baby even more than we already do!



Emily started making her bed all by herself! She came and got me one day and said "Mom, come into my room, I want to show you something!" I followed her and this is what I saw, a very well made bed. I was impressed!



I went to a consignment sale and found some Disney puzzles for Emily. Daddy helped her put them together for the first time. Now she puts them together all by herself almost everyday!



I love how early spring comes in Tennessee! We had so many beautiful colors for most of March. These pretty purple trees were at the park. I wish I had taken more pictures of all the other colors around here since this is our last spring in Tennessee. I definitely won't miss all the allergies that came along with those beautiful blossoms! J.R. won't miss having to mow the lawn from the second week of March through the end of October either.



a close up of the blossoms



Emily wanted to be in all the pictures!



Another close up...these blossoms looked more pink than the other ones.



The walkway into the park is lined with purple blossoms! This picture isn't the greatest but you get the idea, it was very pretty.



Emily's first piggy tails of the summer! She's so cute!



I love this tree in our backyard. I love the pink blossoms!



Close up of one of the blossoms



Emily finally let me spin her on a tire swing and now she loves it! Daddy took her to the park on one of their Daddy Daughter Dates and she outlasted 3 other kids on the tire swing!



We went to Olive Garden to use up a gift card we got for Christmas and all Emily wanted was olives. She thought it was great that she could get olives at Olive Garden. She still talks about it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment