Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family

I walked into the living room of J.R.'s parents house and saw this. All my younger siblings with their very own Apple computer! I just had to get a picture.
Becky, Ben and Kris with their Mac Books. Ben and Kris even have an ipod!

We all have Apple products! Laura with her iphone, Becky with her computer, Ben and Kris with their computers and ipods!

Becky, Ben, Kris, Laura, Emily and J.R.

It was so hard to leave Becky in Idaho when we left. We spent so much time together and made so many good memories. I think when she gets married she's going to have to be my neighbor!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great that you are such good friends with your sister. Maybe she will start blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with short hair! I was trying to think back to when I first met your family (5 1/2 years ago) because I just couldn't remember your sister looking like that. You both are so pretty. I am so happy that you got to spend time with family. I love sppending time with family!

    ReplyDelete