So I didn't really know where to put all these but they are cute and I didn't want to leave them out so I made a random section.

Emily playing in a little fire engine! She loved it!

Daddy and Emily on the 4 wheeler. This was probably Emily's favorite thing to do while we were in Idaho. She even learned how to say 4 wheeler! Every time she wanted to go for a ride she would take someones finger and take them to the garage door and try to get them to open it so she could go for a ride. She is a little speed demon too! The faster we went the more she liked it!

Emily's size 4 sandals next to my brother Ben's size 14 shoes
Wow!

Emily eating her snack of Lucky Charms with a side of chocolate shell ice cream topping! Just kidding! She is eating lucky charms but the ice cream topping is just something she pointed at and wanted on her tray. It looks good though!

Here Emily lined up her stuffed animals and her doll so she could read them a story.
No comments:
Post a Comment