Friday, July 10, 2009

Upper Mesa Falls

We went to Rexburg Idaho after graduation to collect all our stuff and spend some time with family. My Mom drove with J.R. and I back to Idaho so she could spend mothers weekend with Kris and Becky and Emily flew back to Utah with J.R.'s Mom and Dad. Naturally it was cold and rainy almost the entire time we were there. One of the days we went to upper mesa falls. When we left Rexburg it was 80 something degrees and sunny but an hour later at upper mesa falls it was 60 degress and raining! Go figure! We went anyway but we spent the time shivering and hurring to get back to the car. It was very pretty though.

Grandma and Emily

Upper Mesa Falls

Emily was pointing too until I snapped the picture. It was really cute

Becky, Laura, Emily Kris and J.R.

Rushing water at the bottom of the falls

Warming Emily up while my Mom made us all lunch

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy that it was cold and rainy! I'm glad it was pretty for you guys.

    ReplyDelete