
Lounging on the couch with Daddy
Lately Emily has been saying "I want Daddy" all day long, so when Daddy does come home she is pretty excited about it. She loves to spend time with her Daddy!

Emily loves to watch Daddy play Mario Kart so a couple weeks ago J.R. let Emily help him play. It was so cute!

Emily loves to swim and she loves her swimming suit. The day I took this picture she insisted on wearing her swimming suit all day. The only time I got her to take it off was during her nap and when we went to the store. She loves the pretty princeses on it!

CHEESE!!!
Emily's favorite food right now is cheese! If she even see's the cheese grater she starts saying "Chee, Chee" It's cute but it does get old after a while, especially if I don't have any cheese to give her.

Reading with Daddy

That is great that Emily has such a great relationship with her Daddy! She is sure getting a lot of hair. How fun!
ReplyDelete