We decided to have a little fun with our sloped back yard so we got 2 slip n' slides, put them end to end and slid down the hill. It was so much fun for J.R. and I! Emily wasn't so sure about it but I think that was just because she doesn't like water in her face and the way we originally ran the water it came out of holes on the sides of each slip n' slide and got her right in the face. eventually we just ran the water down from the top of the slip n' slide but by then Emily was already done. We did decide that we need a third slide because by the time you get to the relatively flat part of the yard you are going so fast that you can't stop. We hope that another one will give us time to slow down on something other than grass.
Last Day of School 25-26!
1 month ago
Wow, you guys have a huge backyard! I bet Emily loves all the space.
ReplyDelete