I love the wood at the bottom of the stairs. I would like to put it in the kitchen one day if we stay here for a long time.
We got the kitchen table at a used furniture place and it only had 3 chairs but it's nice and big!
It's a little narrow if you have 2 people working in it but that doesn't happen very often. The bags of flour and sugar aren't usually there but I don't have any 5 gallon buckets yet. Hopefully this Friday I can get some.
Don't you just love the fridge! The people who lived here before us left it here so we didn't have to buy one. Very nice!
The door on the left is a coat closet converted into a pantry. I'm glad they did that because we did need the extra storage space.
Emily's Tub
We still need to get a bed frame and a dresser but for now this works. We will be very grateful when it doesn't look as cluttered though
Other side of the bed
Our bathroom
She had just woken up from her nap so she was still in her crib
There's not much there but that's ok. She spends most of her time in the living room anyway. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint her room pink or purple. Maybe once I decide what color I want to paint her room I can get curtains for it. That will be nice.
The other side of the study room
I debated even putting a picture of this room on here. It's kind of embarrassing.
She loves to play in this closet. She has some books and her swim suit in there and of course she takes her blankie in there too. What a cutie!
You will just have to wait for pictures of the basement and yard. We are in the middle of a project so the basement is a mess but once we finish our project I will post pictures that too. We have a two car garage and lots of unfinished storage space down there. That's where the washer and dryer are too. We love our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment