Thursday, October 15, 2009

Princess Emily

We decided to have Emily be a Princess for Halloween this year. I was going to try and make a princess costume but we got some coupons in the mail for Toy's R Us and we found this adorable little princess set. It was a such a good deal with the coupons that we couldn't pass it up and Emily loves it! I think when we go Trick or Treating we will just have her wear the dress and the tiara. I'm afraid she would take everything else off and lose it somewhere.




2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! She is getting so big and talking and everything. . . wow. I agree with the idea of leaving the accessories behind. She seems to have a thing for taking them off doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked looking at this video!! She's a total doll. So happy you finally got your princess Emily. She was worth the wait, right??

    ReplyDelete