Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Things

Tuesday J.R. was coloring with Emily and he wrote an 8 on the paper and said eight. Emily then, picked up a crayon and wrote this 8 and said eight! She did another one that looked better but she colored over it before I got a picture of it.
Emily watching "Finding Nemo" while laying on Lamby

Still watching Nemo

Watching "101 Dalmations" with Daddy

Here's an idea of how long Emily's hair really is. Her head was tipped forward so it's not a super acurate picture but you get an idea.
I didn't get the curl pulled out all the way but it was close.
I went to Sam's Club on Monday and when we got home Emily had a ton of fun playing on all the big packages. She especially liked to sit on the toilet paper and read her books. She caught me taking the picture here and she was very excited about it.

On her way to see the picture I just took

The day we went to Sam's Club we got home at 1:30 and then I put groceries away and fed Emily lunch so by the time we were done it was around 2:30 and Emily was very tired. I told her it was time for night nights and she ran and "hid" amongst all her toys and some of the stuff I had not put away yet.
J.R. reading to Emily and her bunny. J.R. wanted to read to Emily but she didn't want to sit on his lap so he started reading to the bunny and then all of a sudden Emily wanted to sit on Daddy's lap and be read to as well!
Eating frozen peas
J.R. was sick last week and was taking a nap on the couch when Emily piled a bunch of books on his head and said "read, read" over and over again.
Emily has a friend named Ben. He is 16 months old and they get along great! Right before I got this picture Emily was laying on the floor in front of him trying to put his shoe on for him. It was so cute!
J.R. reading to Emily and baby Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment