Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trampoline Fun!

The people who owned this house before us left their trampline for us and we have thoroughly enjoyed it! Emily askes me almost everyday if we can go jump on it. She says "bown, bown" it's so cute

It really wasn't cool enough for a jacket that day but Emily insisted on wearing it.

I had a hard time getting her to jump while she was facing me because she kept wanting to see the video.

Emily loves it when J.R. and I jump with her. She really likes it when I hold her like a baby and jump. She is always trying to get me on there with her!

J.R. and Emily having a ball together!

I love watching them play together.

Emily loves her Daddy so much!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like home ownership is really agreeing with you guys! That is awesome that you got a trampoline with the house.

    ReplyDelete